Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! If you’re at work today, I’m sorry, and I hope this day goes by incredibly quickly for you. If you were lucky enough to have the day off, I hope you’re still laying in bed thanking MLK Jr. like I am.
In the meantime, I’ll leave you with some fun and random things that are not at all important, but that I hope you will still take the time to read.
1. My no-bake peanut butter bars were a hit. If you didn’t listen to me like you should have, please make these now, or at least save the recipe for a later date.
3. I spent too much time watching Girls this weekend. How have I not watched this show yet? It’s amazing and I highly recommend getting caught up if you haven’t already.
4. We went out to celebrate my friend’s birthday this weekend and kept saying how it felt like we were celebrating like we used to in 2010. The thing is – I used to be able to handle hangovers a LOT better three years ago.
5. The Niners won! My friend, Katie, and I watched this at Nicole & Paulie’s house. There were a lot of angry things happening in the beginning (cough*PaulieThrewAPillow*cough) but, thankfully, all was well in the end.
7. Jumping back to #4 a bit, I feel so old lately. Staying up past midnight has been a feat.
8. My no-carb kick has obviously ended. I am, however, still trying to eat better. We’ll see.
9. I have a lot of catching up on my DVR to do and that’s likely how I’ll be spending my day. Finding out what’s been happening on Modern Family and The Office are pressing matters, people!
10. This blog is sort of starting to take over my life and I’m not even mad about it. My first thought when I woke up this morning was “Oh, my God. It’s Monday. I need to write.” You’re welcome.
Have a wonderful day, friends!