Happy 3 day weekend to me! If you have to work tomorrow, I’m so sorry. I hope you have plenty of Reese’s eggs to get you through the day.
I’m almost caught up on The Mindy Project and I am learning so many wonderful things from Mindy. Plus, we’re just really alike.\
But seriously, this show is so funny. I legitimately laugh out loud, so if you’re not watching, you should be.
I tried to watch American Idol last night but there were too many issues that I struggled to accept in order to enjoy it, including but not limited to: lack of talent (Candice, you are an exception to this), Nicki Minaj trying to masquerade as a human being, Keith Urban’s highlights, and Randy still using the phrase “in it to win it” at inappropriate times.
I went for a run yesterday for the second day in a row. I don’t even know who I am anymore. I had a few thoughts on my run that I’d like to share:
1. “Ready or Not” by Bridgit Mendler can only be categorized as an anthem for stalkers.
2. Why are my quads burning?
3. Distance is not a friend of mine right now, Kelly Clarkson. So just chill and give me a second to catch my breath, okay?
4. Just make it to that sign and then you can walk.
5. This hill is disgusting, just run and get it over with.
6. Stop dancing to Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know?” You’re embarrassing yourself. While you’re at it, stop singing TLC’s “Scrubs.” Do remember that 90’s pop Pandora is phenomenal.
7. Is that dog on a leash? If I get bit by a dog…
8. Seriously, someone is lighting a fire inside my legs right now.
9. Ten more steps and you’re home.