This will probably become a regular thing. I hope you’re ready.
1. The weather has been gorgeous this week so, naturally, I began dressing for warmer weather, wearing dresses and the like. Then, I get to work at my always-cold office and regret it. I need to just start wearing sweaters year round.
God, I used to love 101 Dalmatians.
2. I’m not going to complain about my cold nose though, because it’s Friday and wonderful things are happening. My friends, Kate & Matt, are getting married tomorrow and I am so excited and happy for them! Plus, spending time with my college friends for 8+ hours? Don’t mind if I do.
3. I’ve been using the tanning lotion I bought the other day at Target and am already seeing a difference. I am pleasantly surprised and appreciative since there was a small part of me that was petrified I’d end up looking like this.
Phew. Dodged that bullet.
4. Thank you to American Idol for keeping my Candice last night even thought I didn’t vote like some sort of amateur. I promise to vote next week.
5. My sister introduced me to the wonder of Drunk Ina Garten on Twitter. Do it.
Have an awesome weekend, everyone!