1. I survived my race yesterday. I finished in 42:25. No, this is not fast, but with the cramp I got in my side that lasted for the last 2 miles of the race, I’ll take it.
2. Jane Lynch is playing Miss Hannigan in Annie on Broadway and I need to see this! I already got my sister, Nicole, and friend, Katie, to agree to go. We need to pick a date and find cheap tickets since the website is $200 and ain’t nobody got time for that.
3. I didn’t watch American Idol yet but headlines were taunting me this morning so I had to read, knowing full well that the news would either make or break my entire day (no, I’m not dramatic). Luckily, my day was made! Candice won and all is right in the world. I can’t wait to watch the show and all the performances (hellooooo JHud/Candice duet!!!)
4. This is the best thing I’ve read today: The 21 Stages of a Friday Workday. I’m around #14 right now: You just want to nap so badly.
5. I’m so tired and my legs are sore. Bye.