1. I have become obsessed with dancing with the stars. I really want Snooki (she killed it this week) and Amber Riley to be the top two, but
Jessie Spano Elizabeth Berkley knew exactly what she needed to do to get votes last week.
If for some ridiculous reason you need to see the inspiration:
2. They’re renovating my grocery store and it is so terrible. Nothing is in the same place – literally nothing. I should not need to wander through the produce section for 10 minutes because the onions were haphazardly moved to a completely different area.
3. It’s that awful time of year when the sun is a total asshole and refuses to rise before I wake up. I’m not a morning person to begin with, but when it’s pitch black and my alarm starts blaring, it’s a whole other monster.
4. In news that everyone already knew, Oreos are just as addictive as cocaine in lab rats. Did anyone really think otherwise? Why did this need to be tested? They’ve clearly never had a package of Oreos in front of them to know it’s impossible not to eat at least an entire sleeve in one sitting. If that’s the case, then I feel sorry for them.
5. How are you spending your weekend? My mom is visiting tomorrow for my sister’s birthday. Hi, Mommy! See you tomorrow!