Turns out I lied when I said I was back in the swing of things with blogging. So sue me. No, don’t sue me. That’s the opposite of the point that I’m trying to make.
1. I have been lazy with a capital L this week, so not much has been happening, which is why I suppose I haven’t been blogging as much. My bag is still unpacked from when I stayed at my moms this weekend. I did do laundry, but it’s been sitting in the basket for 3 days. I realize this is the norm for some people, but I’m strangely organized with that sheet. Well, usually, but like I said, LAY-ZEE.
2. I’ve been thinking of chopping off my hair. I’ve mentioned this to a few people and nearly every reaction was pure horror.
I just want to cut my hair. It’s not murder. I’m just sick of cleaning up so much damn hair from my shower/sink/floor/skin/anything with a surface. Would shortening my hair show too much of my face? Is that why you’re all terrified?
3. I finally joined the masses and watched The Sound of Music Live! and pretty much agree with what everyone has been saying about Carrie – amazing singing, poor acting, yada yada, no one cares. I’m more concerned about the fact that Stephen Moyer as Captain Von Trapp was a terrible choice. Did they forget that this was a singing role? Talk about ruining Edelweiss. I’m sure you’re wonderful in True Blood, Steve, but let’s leave this to the pros.
4. **SPOILER ALERT FOR X Factor, KATE**
I’ve finally regained some of my faith in the show now that Restless Road has been eliminated. They should have been gone before the group was ever created, but what’s done is done. I’m MAJORLY rooting for Alex & Sierra now. I love love love them.
5. I’ve been watching a lot of Christmas movies (See #1) but whatever, because we only have 12 more days of doing that!