It’s my first Five Thing Friday of 2014! What a milestone.
1. I’ve been using eye cream lately, AKA the actual anti-aging stuff. I saw a few lines the other day and just – I don’t want to talk about it okay?
2. I actually don’t mind the cold that everyone else is complaining about. Is that weird? Talk to me in March, I suppose. It’s mostly because I have an excuse to stay in sweatpants and watch Netflix. I’ve finally joined the rest of the world and am watching “Arrested Development.” How was I not watching this ten years ago? Also, how is it true that 2004 is actually ten years ago? What is happening? (Please see #1).
3. It’s awards season! I watched 30 seconds of People’s Choice Awards but called it quits when Drew started acting super weird.
This episode had so many wonderful Juan Pablo quotes that I found myself squealing in excitement like a small girl every time he dropped one, but I’m pretty close to a small girl emotionally so that makes a lot of sense.
Here were my favorites:
– “There are special moments in my life that have changed my life.” (That’s how moments in your life work.)
– “It’s all about destiny, you need to be in the same place at the same time.” (That’s how meeting people works.)
– “I just lookin’ for someone to get married.” (Just feels like that’s setting the bar pretty low, really, when looking for a mate, because that narrows the pool down to 1 billion, 200 thousand and everyone people.)
– “Who else I was gonna call?” (Probably Ghostbusters I was, but just me that is.)
– “Who am I gonna give rose tonight?” (Not a rose, just rose).
– “You read a lotttt” (Someone told him she was a lawyer and he honestly said this to them. Holy shit, you guys. Holy shit.)
– “Essept.” (That’s how he says accept. Guys, that’s how he says accept.)
Essept. BAHAHA I can’t stop laughing.
5. How’s that New Year’s Res going for ya?/