This was the slowest week in a longggg time so let’s jump right into the good stuff.
1. There is a course called “Politicizing Beyonce” that will be offered at Rutgers University. It’s a good thing I’m out of college because I would be completing transfer applications as we speak. Do these kids even understand how lucky they are!?
2. In case you live under a rock, here is literally the best thing to happen since 1995.
Talk about pencil bed envy all over again!
3. I didn’t watch Miley Cyrus Unplugged but so many
people strangers on the internets are talking about it. Is it worth it? Should I watch?
4. I’ve been picking at my gel manicure all week and the chips are starting to stress me out. I’m proud I kept it for over 2 weeks but I am traipsing directly to the nail salon after work to get my nails did.
5. Uh, Happy Super Bowl Weekend, I guess.