Thrilled to be back for my first Friday in quite some time, so let’s get down to it.
1. I am still suffering from the effects of Daylight Savings.
Look, I’m all for more sunlight at the end of the day, but my word, it is RUFF getting up when it is still dark out.
2. Before we had yet another wonderful snowstorm, we had a few beautiful days (ie. above 40) and I managed to run 3 times this week. I know what you’re thinking – but Erica, you haven’t exercised in any way, shape, or form in months. Did your body even remember how to run? No. No, it did not. When I first started I was like Oh, this is so wonderful. It feels so great to get that heartbeat up.
Within 60 seconds that quickly changed.
3. Since I know many of us are longing for Spring, might I bring your attention to one of my favorite posts of all time, and something I am feeling very strongly about right now. A Love Letter to Flip Flops.
4. UMMM Juan Pablo MADE a CREEPY VIDEO for NIKKI (CAPS in HONOR of his RIDICULOUS and INACCURATE use of THEM).
If by some outrageous chance you thought that was unique and thoughtful, it was also discovered that he previously made one for his now ex-wife. I don’t speak Spanish but the song in this one is MUCH better than Nikki’s. Sucks for her.
5. Have a great weekend and don’t get too schnockered at St. Patrick’s Day festivities!