1. The weather has been downright atrocious. I understand it’s January and Winter and blah blah blah but I’mma complain about it anyway, because you think all is well until you’re standing outside pumping gas WITH GLOVES ON and get what can only be described as minor frostbite on your hands at 730AM. Cut the shit, Elsa.
2. I was chatting about irrational fears with a few co-workers the other day and admitted that I still do a run and jump onto my bed if I’m up in the middle of the night for some reason. You know, so the ankle-slashers under my bed won’t come after me with a machete. Once I’m in bed, I’m safe.
3. I downloaded a free trial of Hulu the other day because I wanted to watch this season of Modern Family and it’s been too long since they originally aired so ABC no longer streams them on their website. Hulu gives you a free week-long trial. I went to cancel and they we’re like “No, please stay! We love you and we’ll give you another 2 weeks fo free!” Um, okay. But now my dilemma is, what do I watch? I don’t even understand Hulu. They keep telling me to click on movie trailers which just seems stupid.
4. I’ve started reading The Book Thief which seems to have gotten rave reviews from both my friends and internet strangers. I’m only about 50 pages in, but so far I’m intrigued.
5. If B is really pregnant I will be so happy.
They’ve yet to confirm, and to anyone who thinks that this simple “buried in the sand” photo is confirmation, I think you’ve forgotten how grand she likes to do these things.
We’re waiting girlfriend.