1. You’ve probably heard about #TheDress from yesterday evening. If you haven’t, please click that link and tell me what you see. APPARENTLY, it’s actually black and blue. Not only am I so angry that I’m wrong but why am I colorblind and didn’t know it? Ugh. Also, the internet is a crazy and wonderful thing. That picture was posted and within a few hours, people figured out an answer as to why some people were seeing white and gold (correct) and others were seeing black and blue (losers).
2. I saw a recipe the other day that included ideas about what to do with stale tortilla chips. Does anyone have chips in their house long enough to let them go stale? Who are these people? Nevermind. I don’t want to know.
3. Al convinced me to try hot yoga yesterday and it was awesome and I was dripping in sweat
by the end 5 minutes into class. It was so relaxing. I felt like I took a nap after I left. I actually might have, but who cares? It certainly isn’t a rigorous cardio activity but damn it makes ya feel grand.
4. I really want to see 50 Shades of Grey even though practically no one enjoyed the movie. I mean, it’s not like the book is a literary masterpiece. What are people expecting? I’m expecting something I can laugh at and make fun of because it’s so awkward. If you’re looking for porn there’s other things you can do like, oh I don’t know, Google “porn.”
5. This video is everything.