1. Yesterday, I wore black pants and a black shirt with a maroon cardigan because sometimes I don’t like to look like a ninja. Looked great. Until I came home and realized my shirt was navy.
After the dress fiasco I’m genuinely wondering if I see colors properly or not.
2. I’ve been on an oatmeal kick lately. Sometimes I enjoy putting some cinnamon in my oatmeal. Sometimes it’s too damn early in the morning and I don’t read labels and sprinkle some cumin in there instead. Luckily, my color-blindness didn’t fail me and I realized it before I dove into a bowl of Mexican oatmeal, but there were near tears when I realized my mistake.
3. I have had 3 giant bags full of clothes to donate sitting in the trunk of my car for about 6 months now. How lazy can one person be? It’s gotten to the point where I’m ready to do another closet purge and add a fourth bag into the mix. I absolutely need to do that this weekend. Someone remind me when I’m watching Netflix.
4. Speaking of Netflix, Tim and I decided to join the rest of the world and started watching House of Cards. We’re not finished with the first season so don’t spoil anything, you animals! Like most people who watch shows together, I made a rule that he wasn’t allowed to watch ahead but that will need to change because I’m not waiting until the next time I see him to watch another episode.
5. It’s finally beginning to thaw out. The only downside is that my excuse for remaining cuddled up with a blanket at all times is going to become really lame really quickly.