1. I’ve always been obsessed with Marshalls/TJ Maxx but hadn’t been there in months. I revisited a few days ago and was reminded that they have Essie nail polishes for $4.00. That is literally half of what Target sells them for, and I’ve found legit colors. You’re basically throwing money away if you don’t buy any, so take this as a PSA. I’m currently sporting Baby’s Breath.
2. Speaking of baby, I babysat my nugget niece the other day and we had lots of fun together.
3. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve seen this already, but it needs to be mentioned again.
In what world is that “quirky?” IN WHAT WORLD? You guys are so cray. I can’t believe you share a hair dryer. SO ORIGINAL.
4. Last weekend, I was super excited for Tim to visit so he could help me hang a giant mirror I bought a month ago. I thought about writing a “How to Hang a Mirror” Tutorial until I realized it would say “measure everything possible, make 500 markings on your wall, pick the 2 correct markings and place screws there.” It was intense, but we did it and I think it looks wonderful.
5. I’m spending the weekend at Lake George. By the time you read this, I will hopefully be drinking. Happy Friday!