1. Wake up before your alarm and think “Wow, I am totally gonna feel great today. I can go for that run later.”
2. It’s so nice out today. It will be the perfect day for an outdoor fall run.
3. Do I have clean running clothes? I must since I haven’t run in a month.
4. Ugh, but my favorite leggings are dirty.
5. How do I pull back my short hair? I hate hair in my face when I run and it won’t stay in a ponytail.
6. I guess I can skip it and go tomorrow when I have sufficiently Googled proper hairstyles for short-haired runners.
7. I shouldn’t skip, though, because I have no self control and ate an apple cider donut today. (So worth it).
8. But, I have a library ebook that’s expiring in a few days and I need to finish it.
9. Also, I have a mildly runny nose. It’s completely possible that it’s allergies but I don’t want this to escalate to flu-like symptoms because of something as awful as running, do I?
10. Okay, it’s decided. Watch Breaking Bad and read. You have to do something somewhat productive though – so if you don’t run, you have to blog.