1. I have been so lazy lately. I went for a walk on Sunday and that’s only because I suggested to Al that we should get lunch and she was like “or, let’s go for a walk. it’s nice out!” How do you people who exercise regularly do it!? How do you say no to one more episode of Gossip Girl? Anyway, the point is that last night I managed to do a tabata workout, which I’ve mentioned before. It was still awful, in case you were wondering.
2. I’ve been using my Clarisonic for 5 days now and I still have enlarged pores. My skin does feel super smooth though. I read that some people break out during the first week and since I used to have awful acne on my cheeks, I thought for sure it would return there. I broke out a bit on my forehead which was odd for for me, but whatever.
3. Tim and I are doing engagement pictures in a few weeks. Tell me, what does one wear when one is feeling puffy in the middle of winter to look respectable in a photo? Hmmm.
4. I forgot how much I love Mindy Kaling. I read her new book, Why Not Me?, in one sitting the other day (It wasn’t long and not a difficult read – I’m trying to sound like a holier than thou a-hole who speed reads). The point was that it was hilarious and I laughed out loud multiple times. Read it.
5. I’m hoping to bake cookies to bring to my friend’s house on Saturday. Just in case you were worried with my first point that I was going to be healthy this holiday season, we’re right on track to looking like Santa over here.