1. These have been floating around the internet lately and they are so amazing.
2. I’ve been drinking a lot of tea lately. Like, by choice, because I think it tastes good and it makes me nice and warm. Is this what adulthood is? My mom used to call up her neighbor friends on our house phone with a massive stretched out cord and be like “Wanna come over for teaaaa?” like it was so exciting and I remember thinking WTF why is this a thing? (Yes, I often said WTF at age 6). I get it now. (Nic, Lex – I know you feel me).
3. I finally read Jenny Lawson’s book, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, and it was hilarious and now I am waiting for the second one to not be on hold from the library. #NerdAlert
4. Did I mention that I started watching Pretty Little Liars? Because I did. It is every bit as terrible and amazing as I expected it to be. But seriously – who the hell is A?
5. Tim and I have our food tasting for the wedding tonight and I fully intend on eating my money’s worth. Hope someone can roll me out of there later.