1. I always go through a little blog withdrawal after The Bachelor/Bachelorette ends. Luckily for you, I can never stay away for too long. I like to think I’ve been “busy” but really I’m spending most of my time trying to get 10K steps per day. That’s right, my friends – still going strong with the Fitbit.
2. I was in the mall the other day and came across a cutesy little “gift” store with lots of interesting trinkets, etc. (Mom – you’d love it). Anyway, I was perusing and did a double take when I saw these cards.
I am fully aware that any sort of alcohol/drug addiction is not joke and good for anyone who is in recovery, but this was just so oddly specific. Are these in high demand? Anyone who would want to give these so someone probably doesn’t even know they exist. Isn’t that why we have blank cards?
3. I haven’t been watching American Idol since Kelly performed earlier in the season. Last night, I caught a bit of it and was surprised to see Ryan Cabrera. Except he goes by Dalton Rappattoni now, I guess.
Try and tell them apart. YOU CAN’T! Much like Ryan Cabrera, I was super unimpressed with Dalton. Here’s your future, bro.
4. Wedding planning is going just swimmingly – honestly! Everything has been pretty smooth sailing so far. We’re at less than 6 months until the big day and the only anxiety I have is due to the fact that there’s nothing to be anxious about. Welcome to my life.
5. Yesterday I thought of like 10 things to write about and now I can’t remember any of them. On that note, have a good weekend!