1. I’ve accomplished nothing this week thanks to a lovely cold the past few days. But we all know that I’m just using that as an excuse for why I didn’t go grocery shopping the other night and instead ate yogurt, pretzels and hummus, and a granola bar for dinner. See, Tim? Stay at home
fiance wife is much better because we eat real food!
2. Did you know pop-up Christmas bars are a thing? They are, apparently. AND THERE’S ONE COMING TO DC. If you can’t find me during the month of December, you know where to look.
3. I wake up at 5:30 so I can beat the traffic into (and out of – in the afternoon) DC. “I’m not a morning person” is an understatement. I am not exaggerating when I say I was in bed before 9PM every day this week. I wish I could blame the cold. I don’t think I can.
4. I haven’t discussed the election/debated because I’m not really watching and I also hate talking about idiots. It’s much more fun to get my recaps from Kate McKinnon and Alec Baldwin.
I will say one thing – no WAY should The Apprentice have won an emmy. You’re dreaming, Don.
5. This week has been slowwwww. I posted this on Instagram on Wednesday but it feels like a month ago.
I am so excited for this weekend so I can literally sleep in and grocery shop. #Adulting – I’m doing it right.