1. Is everyone watching the Gilmore Girls revival on Netflix? It’s so good but I’ve never wanted to punch Rory in the the throat more in my life. Stop crying and get a job. You went to Yale for crying or loud. Stop hooking up with Logan – he’s engaged. I realize he’s partly to blame, of course, but gah she’s so annoying. I still have to watch the final episode (“Winter”) and she better have her shit together by then. Right now, I love Emily Gilmore the most and what they are doing with her character. Lorelai’s having some sort of mid-life crisis and if she effs up everything with Luke, I’mma be pissed. I am so happy Kirk is in the series. WHERE THE HELL IS SOOKIE????
2. You’re welcome for that rambling paragraph. I mentioned I was reading the Pretty Little Liars series like the child I am. I have now finished all 16 books and I feel like everything I know is a lie. The show is completely different. Amazing, but entirely different. None of my questions were answered. I just have more questions. There has to be a group of 14-year-olds somewhere who will discuss this with me. Are you out there tweens?
3. I am behind on my cookie baking! I plan to finish this weekend. I’m also “behind” because I keep eating them but that’s neither here nor there.
4. Did you miss this? I’m famous!
5. I have the back of a 50-year-old man and periodically hurt it, get a pinched nerve, and basically nearly die of pain. Yesterday, I stretched, tweaked something, and now I can’t freely move my neck. TGIF so I can go home and immediately park my ass on the couch all night.